The luxury getaway you can drive every day.
The recreational vehicle made for comfort and style.
In the Marco Polo ACTIVITY, each day is different from the last. Its interior features a variable, functional space available for use with many practical storage options. Swivelling luxury seats for driver and front passenger, a practical folding table, 12V sockets and hinged windows ensure that spontaneous discoverers don't have to miss any amenities, even far away from everyday life. And thanks to its manual pop-up roof and the comfortable seat/bunk combination with an optional mattress you will not only enjoy the generous standing height of up to 2350mm, but can also convert the Marco Polo ACTIVITY into a recreational vehicle with up to five berths in just a few simple steps.
The Marco Polo ACTIVITY features ATTENTION ASSIST and Crosswind Assist as standard so you can relax as you adventure. Innovative optional assistance and safety systems such as Adaptive Brake Assist, COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST, Lane Keeping and Blind Spot Assist as well as the LED Intelligent Light System mean that you and your passengers can enjoy every journey safely.
No matter what destination you're heading towards, the powerful and fuel-efficient Euro 6 engine and innovative BlueEFFICIENCY technology enable you to travel efficiently, without having to sacrifice driving comfort and agility.
Whether you're on a short trip or a long journey, the Marco Polo ACTIVITY makes your drive a joyful one. Drivetrain and chassis combine agile handling with unique comfort and accompany you with a high performance and efficiency to your destinations. The 7G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission as standard means you can master both comfortable and sporty driving modes, while the quiet cabin makes your journey even more relaxing.
Sleep well. Wake ready to take on the day.
Comfortable sleeping for up to five people.
Leave the tents at home. The Marco Polo ACTIVITY sleeps five people, staying safe from the elements. The roof can be raised to add a foam mattress in a spacious sleeping area for two people; while at floor level, the 3-seater bench seat can be folded down and combined with the bed extension to create a large, flat bed for up to three people.
Set up for sleep.
Get your eight hours every night.
- Roof bed for two with a surface area of approximately 2.05 x 1.13m (with a load-bearing capacity of approx. 200kg) and protective netting
- High-quality, ergonomic foam mattress for the roof bed with point-elasticity spring elements providing good ventilation and great sleeping comfort
- 3-passenger bench seat transforms into a comfort bunk for up to three people with a bed extension, creating a surface of approx. 1.93m x 1.35m
- Electrically-operated vent windows in rear for additional ventilation
- Opaque shading curtains in the rear and front of the vehicle interior
- Heat-insulating glass all round, upon request tinted glazing in the rear with black-tinted glass
Multifunction living room.
Take the comforts of home wherever you go.
Whether it's big destinations or small trips – in the Marco Polo ACTIVITY there is space that can be variably used for both. With luxury seats that swivel towards the back for driver and front passenger, the fold-out table in the rear becomes a cosy sitting area for eating, playing or making plans. Clever details, such as the clip-on cup holders and the electrically-operated windows in the rear, make your stay even simpler, while the spacious load compartment can accommodate a large amount of cargo.
Everything for comfort.
Your journey. Your way.
- Swivelling luxury seats for the driver and front passenger which can turn around to face the rear compartment during breaks from driving. Together with the rear bench seat this creates a cosy sitting area.
- Fold-out table which slides out flexibly thanks to a rail system, with two folding table panels. If the table isn't needed it can simply be folded into the table column.
- Three-seater comfort bunk with bed extension, can be converted into a sleeping surface in just a few steps, is suitable for through-loading and can be moved flexibly on the guide rail system.
- Two drawers under the three-seater bench seat as a comfort bunk, for extra storage.
Design your Marco Polo ACTIVITY to reflect your lifestyle. There is an extensive range of standard and optional colours available.
Metallic paint finishes.
5 year warranty
Enjoy a smooth ride in your new Marco Polo ACTIVITY with a 5 year warranty: unlimited km on private use and 250,000km on commercial use^. With your new vehicle warranty, you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands the moment you hit the road.
Mercedes-Benz ServiceCare makes your vehicle maintenance simple and flexible by providing competitive capped price servicing and repair choices to suit your specific van or ute requirements.