When life is unpredictable.
At Mercedes-Benz we understand that accidents happen, which is why we are here to help with Mercedes-Benz Glass Care.
With Mercedes-Benz Glass Care, our certified technicians can safely repair or replace your damaged windshield or window with the use of Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts, to ensure the quality of your vehicle is not compromised. Whether your vehicle requires a replacement or repair, our certified technicians will perform an inspection of your vehicle and advise the best approach to get your vehicle back to pre-accident condition.
All repairs are best carried out as soon as possible after the damage has occurred to prevent further deterioration of your vehicle.
The Genuine Windshield.
In the name of quality, Mercedes-Benz Genuine Windshields and Glass Adhesive are specially manufactured for Mercedes-Benz vehicles and is strenuously tested to ensure maximum performance.
Mercedes-Benz Genuine Windshields:
- Ideal interaction between windshield and multifunction camera supports the optimum function of driver assistant systems.
- Finely tuned interaction with other genuine components such as the Mercedes-Benz Genuine Glass Adhesive.
- The laminated safety glass of a Mercedes-Benz windshield filters out nearly 100% of UV radiation, providing excellent protection for its passengers.
- Perfect shape for water tightness and quick installation.
- Optimal calibration of sensor and camera systems.
- High stability and levels of safety.
Types of Damage.
Cracks in your windshield generally appear and spread from an initial chip in the glass, so it’s important to take care of your glass fittings at the first sign of damage. Our certified technicians will be able to assess whether the damage is repairable or if the windshield must be replaced. All repairs are best carried out as soon as possible after the damage has occurred to prevent further deterioration due to dirt and moisture ingress.
Superior Quality Repair.
- Repairs to the Australia Standard. We use a repair system that has been tested and approved to the Australian Standard AS/NZS 2366.2-1999.
- Optical Clarity. The repair will improve the optical clarity in the damaged area.
- Strength. A windshield repair will restore structural strength and durability to the glass.
- Tinted Windshields. Tinted windshields (top band or all over tint) can be repaired in the same manner as clear screens.
- Zero Waiting Time. The vehicle could be washed or driven immediately after the repair, costing you almost no time at all.