Vehicle accident
What do I do if I have an accident?

Ligtbox Caption Text
Answer Text

Check the accident scene is safe. If anyone is injured or there is significant property damage, call the police immediately (and an ambulance if necessary). Ensure you collect the name, address, phone number, registration number and insurer of any third party(s) and the contact details of any witnesses. Have this information at hand when you lodge your claim with QBE/Allianz. Call 1300 730 200 and follow the prompts to take you through to QBE/Allianz to lodge your claim.

Youtube Video ID
Button type standard
Primary Button Text Primary Button Target
Secondary Button Text Secondary Button Target
Additional answer Text